Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday..!!



Ahnnyeong....

I think it's not too late to wish myself a happy birthday,rite?
My birthday was on 19th Nov...my 22nd birthday...

Saengil chukha hamnida....!!
Saengil chukha hamnida....!!
Saranghaeneun oori Kelly....!!!
Saengil chukha hamnida....!!

Kelly,saengil chukhae...!!!

I wish there were someone who will sing happy birthday song to me...with a cake..a smile on the face...but,there's no one...but at least i got a cake...a picture of a cake...hehehe...from my best friend,Nad Jjajangmyun...she's not here with me,so she just sent the picture...it was my first time i got a cake from someone besides my father...but it was a long ago...and i don't really remember when...hahaha:(

How was my day on that day?nothing...there's really nothing...no cake...no wishes...i mean,verbal wishes...juz a few messages from my frenzs...and that day was the same as last year...and years before...maybe.i'm used to it...so,it's ok...hahaha......

I want Sungmin...Lee Sungmin...to celebrate with...but it was too much,rite?i know...



Oppa,i wish that was for me...^^

Saranghae,
kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment