Saturday, August 14, 2010


Ahnnyeong......

Currently listening to Seoul.fm...SHINee marathon...sometimes need to change our music based on our mood...am i right...?my current mood is unstable...WHY?

1. Super Junior Super Show 3 part 1 just ended two hours ago...part 2 will held tomorrow...can't wait for the fancam...*anticipating*

2. I'm so boring right now...a lots of work to do but not in the mood for it...assignment....project...wait for me...wait until my mood come back to me...^^

3. 2 nights in a row...berkampung depan maktab in order to capture/snap a few pictures..B. (B Stop picture)..picture of cars on the road...at night...almost 200 pictures, just 1 acceptable...it's ok...we went for the second night...snap a lots of picture..a few of the was accepted by the lecturer...need to send this Monday...but suddenly, i've got a news that the pictures no need to send by Monday...WHAT...?Sengal betol...!!

So, these 3 reason why my mood is unstable...curious + bengang + boring = KELLY...and it makes me miss My Chemical Romance...Muse...Panic at the Disco...and currently downloading their videos...^^

Saranghae,
kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment