Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To become a stranger...


I've just watched Hello My Teacher a.k.a. Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy again after a long time...there was a poem that i think was a good poem...i really love this and i don't know why...maybe because this poem has a good meaning...the poem is..

To Become a Stranger:

Even if we don’t want to become a face that scolds in someone’s memories
To become a stranger
Who doesn’t know how to walk
A flower that is not me
Even I couldn’t become a flower that time
I didn’t even know how to become a silent bird
Before love arrived
Because I was used to waiting
A storm through the night
Allows two small rivers to flow down my face
Building a wall in my heart
Compared to the memories that dance with my hand
The most valuable sentence is “I will long for you”
It is also not a tale that exists among the stars
Even we don’t want to become a face that scolds in someone’s memories
To become a stranger

I've translated this poem with my own meaning...who am i..in other's life...how their thought of me...and how my thought about them...the importance of a person in other's life and the meaningful of it...it makes me think for a while...how i want to be in someone's memories...

How about you..?any idea..?want to share with me if you don't mind..?please leave your comment...wow,like an advertisement...hahaha

Saranghae,
kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment