Wednesday, April 28, 2010

내 친구...

100428 Heechul Cyworld Update, about Hankyung:'(




There is a friend of mine

Although his Korean is poor but his Chinese is very good
His singing is not so good but his dancing is excellent
I like cats while that friend likes dogs
I cant cook while that friend cooks very well
Although I curse everyday but that friend just laughs

But..
Time has passed and I have never been nice to him ㅋㅋ

I’m really sorry..
That I have never been nice to him when he’s still beside meㅋㅋ

I’m not a sentimental person in particular
I just got drunk while watching the tears fall out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It’s a very happy and precious thing when you have someone beside you
But me who is old and already grown-up still havent realized that

But
It’s late…I know it now..really..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It seems that beautiful words dont exist for nothing^-^

I miss you.. it seems that i’m going to write these words at times like this(-┏)

Me who didnt even cry when filming the sad scene
is now shedding the very hot tears

내 친구...??
It's mean "MY FRIEND"...
When i first read Super Junior Kim Heechul's cyworld about Hangeng, i'm very touching with it...how he miss his buddy...his good friend..and it makes me think for a while..."do i have friends that can make me miss them..?like what Heechul di..?"..my answer is "no"..

What is a friend for..?
A friend is someone that we can rely on...
A friend is someone who we can trust...
A friend is someone who always be besides us, no matter what happen..
Is it what is friend all about..?

For me, friend is someone that never make me worries and someone that i never want to make him or her worry about me...someone who can share my interest..someone who can make make me smile and laugh all the time...that's what a friend for me...

친구, 사랑해요..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment